PUBLIC FINANCE AND GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING
INVITING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Committee on Public Finance & Government Accounting has been constituted by the ICAI to extend professional excellence of Chartered Accountants in the area of Public Finance & Government Accounting and to organize interactions and knowledge sharing exercises with the Government organs and enterprise using Public Finance. The Committee has provided technical inputs to C&AG, CGA, RBI, SEBI, CBDT, CBEC, IRDA, Ministry of Finance etc. of various Government departments at Centre, State & Local level.
The intention behind this announcement is to invite your involvement in the various activities of the committee which are as follows:
- Research and Development in Public Finance and Government Accounting System to ensure proper utilization and control over Public Finance.
- Provide Technical inputs in the areas of Policy assessment, Planning and Execution in Public Finance.
- Developing a mechanism of improving the Government Accounting System.
- Inputs on Accrual Accounting and Development of Accounting Manuals.
- Review of State and Central Government Budgets and give suggestions in relation to the same.
- Giving suggestions to Government on how to augment revenue.
- To bring out publications and other useful inputs in areas of contemporary issues.
- To study and suggest ways and means of broadening the tax base and increasing tax mobilization.
- Sector Specific Training
We would like to seek your involvement in various initiatives of the Committee on Public Finance & Government Accounting of ICAI. If you have the zeal & inclination to work, the Committee invites you to contribute in the following capacity:
- Faculties- To deliver lectures on various topics of professional interest
- Researchers: To undertake research activities in Public Finance
- Writer/Co-writer for committee publications / background material
- Coordinators in various Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
You may send your profile to us mentioning topics of your specialization and areas of interest. Also, kindly mention the role which you would like to envisage for yourself.
Those who are interested in the above activities can write to us at:
|Secretary, Committee on Public Finance &
|Government Accounting, ICAI
|Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|(M): 08130284201; 0120-3045968
We request your good self to please associate with us to work for the benefit of profession in a better way.
|Committee on Public Finance & Government Accounting
||Committee on Public Finance & Government Accounting